Sunday, November 05, 2006

A lot of crap recently which I should post here but haven't. Regardless.

Today was the ING NYC marathon and 2 athletes I look up to where there achieving milestones.

Lance Armstrong ran his first marathon in 2:59!!!! Wow, under 3:00, good job Lance!!

In post race press conference he mentionned that it was the toughest athletic thing he had done (even tougher than his toughest days in France!!!)

As runners we should take solice in this because if Lance Armstrong finds it hard and we do it everyday, it says something about us.

The second is Dean Karnazes who is winding up his 50 / 50 / 50 which is 50 Mararthons in 50 days in 50 days. An incredible feat. I haven't found his time yet, but nonetheless, Congrats Dean.


So I'm still rather down in the dumps, but doing 2-a-day runs / workout sessions which are helping me cope with life.

I also like finding and hearing about people like Dean and Lance who's athletic conquests remind me that there's always more.

thanks guys

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Link to me and I shall write a review about your blog!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home